Registration is now open for the 6th Biennial International Construction Law Conference, to be held 13-15 September 2016 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The Conference is being organised by SCL Brazil, and will be held at the Unique Hotel, Av. Brigadeiro Luis Antonio, 4700, Sao Paulo-SP, Brazil.
Leading speakers include:
- The Right Honourable Sir Rupert Jackson, Lord Justice of Appeal, Court of Appeal, England & Wales
- The Honourable Sir Vivian Ramsey, International Judge, Singapore International Commercial Court and former Judge in Charge of the Technology and Construction Court, London, UK
- The Honourable Justice Peter Norman Vickery, The Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia
- Professor Sundra Rajoo, President, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) and Director, Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Professor Doug Jones AO, Independent Arbitrator, Sydney, London and Toronto
Program details, further information and online registration are available at www.scl2016.com.